- Use machine learning methods and data mining technologies to solve the problems of natural language processing.
- Focus on applications on Internet-based information retrieval and extraction like recommender system and search engine.
- Apply database technologies for different applications.
- Work on some interest topic on wireless network system, like indoor localization system.
Research Paper Recommender System
Advised by Prof. Xinbing Wang
- Performed the full usability assessment of Acemap Recommender, a research papers recommender system, based on Content-based Filtering and Neighborhood-based Recommendation algorithm and Clustering technology, like K-means.
- Used Information Retrieval technology like n-gram and Porter’s algorithm to generate a set of concepts of paper for 6,000,000+ research papers with title and abstract.
- Utilized TF-IDF to weight the factors and develop an improved Cosine Similarity metric to select similar papers.
Utilizing Gaussian Process to Reconstruct Radio Map
Advised by Prof. Xiaohua Tian
- Proposed a novel model considering and analysing the Spatial and Temporal characteristic of Radio signal.
- Applied machine learning technology, Gaussian Process Regress to implement the combined model.
- Solved the Device Variance problem by adding Dynamic Calibrate Phase between Offline Training Phase and Online Localizing Phase. Developed transfer function using Gaussian Process Regression in Matlab.
- Composed and Submitted this paper to Proc. IEEE INFOCOM 2017 .